||National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)
- Provides skill-based credentials to Kentuckians to help them secure employment.
- Provides employers with workers that have documented skills proficiencies.
- Certifies applicants who employers can hire with confidence.
The NCRC is based on three WorkKeys® skill areas:
- Reading for Information
- Applied Math
- Locating Information
To earn an NCRC, a person must take all three assessments. The NCRC is then awarded in three levels:
- Silver - for a score of 4 on all three assessments
- Gold - for a score of 5 on all three assessments
- Platinum - for a score of 6 on all three assessments
To learn more about the NCRC, contact Joe Paul at Joseph.Paul@ky.gov or 502-782-3035. These services will be provided free of charge to adult education eligible students.
GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of ACE or GED Testing Service. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from the American Council on Education.